If you have vowed to get a better understanding of your business finances this year then we can help you to unlock the secrets of your financial accounts. We help to turn this numerical data into meaningful information. This means that companies and individuals can better understand their financial performance and control their business interests.
With our help, business owners can produce a variety of tools to analyse past performance and prepare for the future. We can drill down to the finest detail or step back to take in the full picture. We can also look at cash flows, help predict peaks and troughs and plan to bridge funding gaps, helping you to take control and manage your financial information.
Some ways we help are:
• Producing regular management accounts – providing timely financial information so you always know where you’re up to. This will help you to stay in control of your business.
○ Performing profit margin analysis – helps identify profitable and under-performing product lines or services. You can use this information to work out which parts of your business to concentrate on, leading to improved performance.
○ Assisting with target setting for financial performance – helps you focus on all aspects of finance, leading to better cash management and profitability.
○ Long and short-term cash flow forecasts – these can highlight potential shortfalls, making sure you’re not caught out and that funding is in place.
○ System design and implementation – giving you relevant and reliable financial information. Again, this is important to keep you in control of the finances