Who we are
Our philosophy at Finton Doyle is simple – everyone holds equal importance to us, no matter how much work you need us to do.
Our commitment to you:
1. Good communication is at the heart of every strong working relationship. We actively encourage you to call us, email any queries, or drop in. We don’t use call centres, so you get the right advice from the experts when you need it
2. We have a flexible fee-structure, so there’s no danger of your costs running out of control. You can choose between priced, fixed cost services or fully bespoke solutions
3. We will draw up an agreed schedule, setting out exactly what we will do, when we will do it, and all fully costed; and we will keep you informed at every stage, so if there are unexpected delays you won’t be left in the dark wondering what’s going on
4. We look for constant improvement at all times and always try to be the best we can, underpinned by the continual technical and personal development of all our team
5. Whatever your situation, whether you’re an individual client, a start-up business with no experience, or a complex, multi-site operation, we promise the same level of service: quality without compromise.
Your management team
Mathew Forshaw - Managing Director
Mathew Forshaw founded Finton Doyle Chartered Accountants in 2010. He says: “Our idea is simple – we put our clients at the heart of everything we do. We exist solely to serve your needs. That’s all there is to it.”
Mathew has over 20 years experience working for accountancy practices throughout the North West of England, specialising in giving advice to high growth business and entrepreneurs across a wide variety of sectors.
He is passionate about achieving his goals, whether they’re business or personal. “The key is good communication,” he says. “Finding out what clients want, not telling them what they should have. The most important thing is to listen first and then advise.”
Away from the office Mathew is a keen supporter of live music, and has recently taken over as chair of a local arts and culture festival.
Kerry Lunt - Practice Manager
Pulling everything together is Practice Manager Kerry Lunt. Kerry is a qualified legal executive as well as being experienced in a wide variety of managerial functions. She is responsible for client communications, managing workflows within the practice and looking after Institute of Chartered Accountants regulations. Basically she makes the whole thing tick!
Apart from being the Organiser Supreme, Kerry loves to get away from it all with her family in their caravan in Wales, or relax with a good film.
Robert Strange - Accounts Senior
Robert joined us an apprentice in September 2011 assisting admin and marketing but decided to take the plunge and become an accountant. He has now a full member of the AAT and is currently studying towards his ACA qualification.
In his spare tiime Robert tries to balance visits to the gym with his love of fine dining. We wish him well with that one!
Joining the Xeinadin Group means you have access to a far broader range of specialist services than ever before. But at the same time we have kept our independence, allowing us to maintain the same level of personal service for which we are well known.
Comprising over 100 firms across the whole of the UK and Ireland, the Group’s companies have many decades of experience to draw on across a huge variety of industries and business sectors, both UK-wide and internationally.
Services we can now offer through the Xeinadin Group include: