Who we are
Our philosophy at Finton Doyle is simple – everyone holds equal importance to us, no matter how much work you need us to do.
Our commitment to you:
1. Good communication is at the heart of every strong working relationship. We actively encourage you to call us, email any queries, or drop in. We don’t use call centres, so you get the right advice from the experts when you need it
2. We have a flexible fee-structure, so there’s no danger of your costs running out of control. You can choose between priced, fixed cost services or fully bespoke solutions
3. We will draw up an agreed schedule, setting out exactly what we will do, when we will do it, and all fully costed; and we will keep you informed at every stage, so if there are unexpected delays you won’t be left in the dark wondering what’s going on
4. We look for constant improvement at all times and always try to be the best we can, underpinned by the continual technical and personal development of all our team
5. Whatever your situation, whether you’re an individual client, a start-up business with no experience, or a complex, multi-site operation, we promise the same level of service: quality without compromise.
Your management team
Mathew Forshaw - Managing Director
Mathew Forshaw founded Finton Doyle Chartered Accountants in 2010. He says: “Our idea is simple – we put our clients at the heart of everything we do. We exist solely to serve your needs. That’s all there is to it.”
Mathew has over 20 years experience working for accountancy practices throughout the North West of England, specialising in giving advice to high growth business and entrepreneurs across a wide variety of sectors.
He is passionate about achieving his goals, whether they’re business or personal. “The key is good communication,” he says. “Finding out what clients want, not telling them what they should have. The most important thing is to listen first and then advise.”
Away from the office Mathew is a keen supporter of live music, and has recently taken over as chair of a local arts and culture festival.
Kerry Lunt - Practice Manager
Pulling everything together is Practice Manager Kerry Lunt. Kerry is a qualified legal executive as well as being experienced in a wide variety of managerial functions. She is responsible for client communications, managing workflows within the practice and looking after Institute of Chartered Accountants regulations. Basically she makes the whole thing tick!
Apart from being the Organiser Supreme, Kerry loves to get away from it all with her family in their caravan in Wales, or relax with a good film.
Robert Strange - Accounts Senior
Robert joined us an apprentice in September 2011 assisting admin and marketing but decided to take the plunge and become an accountant. He has now a full member of the AAT and is currently studying towards his ACA qualification.
In his spare tiime Robert tries to balance visits to the gym with his love of fine dining. We wish him well with that one!
“The Xeinadin Group is an extensive group of more than 1,500 advisors spanning the UK and Ireland. Xeinadin Group helps entrepreneurs, SME’s, corporations and not-for-profit organisations achieve their goals and mission. Through unmatched collaboration and innovation, we support and inspire you to reach your strategic business goals or accomplish the mission of your organisation.
We provide all the traditional accountancy services but thrive when we can add value to your business, collaborating with a deep business understanding. In our group, you will find all the expertise needed to help your organisation grow and reach its full potential, regardless of your sector. Xeinadin has a global reach and knowledge but works locally with a personal touch!